Friday, April 3, 2009

(8) "Techie" and other key labels

These are the main labels I am using or plan to use as labels for postings. I will also use specific labels for postings that deal with particular issues (these will usually be defined in my glossary wiki rather than here).
  • Techie - I have already defined it as refering to both e-technical stuff and things to do with the conventions I am using in this blog.
  • Thesis - this refers both to (a) my PhD thesis as it was published in 2003 and (b) the ideas that flow into and from the work of the thesis. I see the thesis as a living document (oral, mental, and text - as in within this blog). The thesis is the backbone (the spine, the warp, the magnet) that provides continuity, focus and tempts me to return to discussing the ideas around the central themes of collective praxis, teacher education, complexity, pragmatism and practice. .
  • Personal - even though the thesis is philosophic, academic, professional, I cannot separate it from the personal because I see the world and my ideas holistically. I am my ideas and my ideas are personal as well as collective. I am not going to use this space to be wildly personal but my person and my networks are part of my being.
  • Conversations - some entries will be parts of ongoing conversations with one or more other people.
  • Links - some entries will simply introduce other spaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment